About UsThe Medical Surgical Assistants Society of Australia (MSASA)
The Medical Surgical Assistants Society of Australia (MSASA) is a medico-political organisation which seeks to protect and promote the professional role of medical surgical assistants in the Australian Healthcare System. The members of MSASA come from a variety of backgrounds, but all are qualified medical practitioners, who share a common interest in surgery. They are committed to their role in assisting Australian surgeons to provide the highest possible standards of safety and efficiency in their work.
Why apply for MSASA membership
- We keep you updated on topics of importance
- We link you to other members through our national co-ordinator
- We represent your issues. MSASA responds to issues through submissions, lobbying, and campaigning.
- MSASA Annual Report detailing MSASA activities through the year.
- Industrial relations advice on practice issues.
The Medical Surgical Assistants Society of Australia is the most cost effective medico-political organisation medical surgical assistants can belong to. No other organisation can offer you this much for such a low cost.