Member Special OffersSpecial offer from partners to MSASA members only
MSASA Medical Indemnity Insurance Preferred Partner – MIGA
As an MSASA member we encourage you to take advantage of our partnership with MIGA when you next consider your medical indemnity insurance renewal.
Call MIGA on 1800 777 156
Call MIGA on
1800 777 156
In the comments section please note your
membership of MSASA
How you benefit through our partnership with MIGA
MSASA has entered into a partnership with MIGA to provide you with some attractive benefits on your medical indemnity insurance as part of your membership of MSASA:
- A 20% discount on premiums in the categories1 :
o Surgical Assistance – Specialists
o Surgical Assistance – Other
- Earn Qantas Points on your premium payment – earn 1 Qantas Point for every eligible $1 paid to MIGA as a Qantas Business Rewards member, or as an individual Qantas Frequent Flyer member2 .
- Join Qantas Business Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer for free as an MIGA client, saving the usual $89.50 joining fee.
- 75,000 bonus Qantas Points when you first insure with MIGA and pay on or after 21 December 2018 and by 31 January 20193
- Payment by Direct Debit from a bank or credit card with no extra charges
- A further 10% discount next renewal when you complete MIGA’s Risk Management Program4
- MIGA’s broad Policy cover provides a real value add for you. Retroactive cover is provided. Ensuring you are not exposed to uninsured claims in transitioning to MIGA from your existing arrangements5
- Dedicated service staff who understand your needs and can provide you with personal advice.
MIGA pride themselves on personal care, quality service and expert advice. We encourage you to consider MIGA as your insurance provider and make the most of your medical indemnity insurance.
1 The discount is only available to doctors who are members of the MSASA and are first insuring with MIGA. It is not available to Doctors currently insured with MIGA. All discounts apply to the Medical Insurance Australia insurance premium only and not to other charges such as membership fees, GST, ROCS levy or stamp duty. It is subject to MIGA’s usual underwriting criteria.
2 A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member and an individual must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer Member to earn Qantas Points with MIGA. Qantas Points are offered under the MIGA Terms and Conditions (www.miga.com.au/qantas-tc). Qantas Business Rewards Members and Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every eligible $1 spent (GST exclusive) on payments to MIGA for Eligible Products. Eligible Products are Insurance for Doctors: Medical Indemnity Insurance Policy, Eligible Midwives in Private Practice: Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy, Healthcare Companies: Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy. Eligible spend with MIGA is calculated on the total of the base premium and membership fee (where applicable) and after any government rebate, subsidies.
3 75,000 bonus Qantas Points offer only available to registered Australian medical practitioners who first insure with MIGA as a new client in a fully insured category, as a doctor in private practice, for cover commencing in the period on or after 21 December 2018 and on or before 31 January 2019, and who pay in full by 31 January 2019 or enter into a direct debit arrangement with MIGA by 31 January 2019 and have their first instalment successfully deducted. MIGA Terms and Conditions for bonus Qantas Points for Fully Insured are available at www.miga.com.au/qantas-bonus-tc-pp. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member or a Qantas Business Rewards member to earn bonus points.
4 The risk management discount applies to the insurance premium for the 2019/2020 period of insurance and not to other charges such as membership fees, GST, ROCS levy or stamp duty. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Risk Management Program materials.
5 Subject to the terms of the Policy.